Sunday, December 10, 2017

NEWS!

For those of you who enjoy audiobooks at least as much as I do, I wanted to let you know that I am currently in the process of finding a narrator for both AYA'S DRAGON and SIOFRA. 

The whole thing has been a very interesting and enlightening experience. So far, I've received some excellent auditions, and then others from folks who, though well-meaning and really wanting this opportunity, clearly do not have the equipment and/or experience for something like this.

At this time, I believe I've found the narrator for AYA'S DRAGON, but the jury is still out on the right performer for SIOFRA. At the beginning of this next week, I'll be making my decision on AYA, and will then focus on narrowing down the finalists for SIOFRA.

On the writing front, I believe I'm almost finished with SARA'S FIRE, the next installment in The Tales of the Dragonguard. Once my first draft is completed, then the editing process starts. Part of that process will be sending that first draft out to my wonderful beta readers.

Once they go through it with a fine-tooth comb that first time, I'll take a look at what they tell me and then make what changes are appropriate. After that, I'll send it back for further scanning and criticism. Once I get it back without too much pointing and laughing on their end, I'll move on to formatting it for publication in reading and audio formats.

Such fun!

I'm hoping to get SARA'S FIRE released by the end of January 2018. Of course, I'll keep all of you posted on what's going on and where I am in the audiobook and printed/ebook publication process.

Thank you for all of you wonderful patience. I love you all,

Anna Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment