Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Ye Olde Website - SumaireWeb.com -- and More

I've been working on the long-neglected SumaireWeb.com website today.

I was shocked at how long I'd left it laying there, and decided that I had to remedy that situation as quickly as possible with the newest information available.

While it's not necessarily pretty, at least it's up to date as of today's date.

I suppose that employing the services of a web designer would be a good thing, but for now, I've got a tight budget, so that's not going to happen for the foreseeable future.

So, what's up on the home front...

The second story in the Tales of the Dragonguard, "Sara's Fire", is in the editing process as we speak, and the third story, "Kal's Heart", is the subject of this year's NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) competition. I'm hoping to have the third story published late this year or early next year.

I've got the cover image worked up, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Want a peek at it? Here you go!

Kal's Heart - Third Tale of the Dragonguard



No comments:

Post a Comment